Smart Student Accelerated Learning:
The Smart Study Hacks Course –
Learn Faster and Remember More
Course no. S100
Coming October 2018
About this Course
You were born with a very powerful brain. Did you know the average brain has approximately 100 billion neurons? You have enough mental capacity to store over 300 million high definition TV shows! Your memory is almost unlimited, so learn how to hack the capacity of your brain. From this course, you will discover that you are able to learn information faster, and retain and recall much more information.
You can learn information faster and retain it longer by taking the new Smart Student Accelerated Learning course. Research suggests that smart study and learning practices can yield improvements that are 2X to 5X better than the traditional practices you are likely now be using.
Accelerated Learning =
Learn more and study less!
Like most students, you are probably using many wrong learning techniques. Science based methods and study practices will help you find learning breakthroughs.
Are you doing any of the following practices? If so, you are using faulty techniques:
- Relying on highlighting of book passages to help you remember?
- Rereading chapters or long passages several times to help you remember?
- Power studying – sitting down for long periods of time forcing yourself to remember?
- Continuing to work on a difficult problem for a long period of time until you solve it?
- Cramming the night before an exam?
None of these are good learning practices! All are ineffective and waste your time.
Each of the 10 online course modules is packed with content and takes you only about 30 minutes to complete. You can work at a pace comfortable to your schedule.
- Full Access to all video presentations and lectures
- Downloadable audio lectures
- Downloads of all slide presentations
- Easy to use downloadable assessment and discussion tools
- Download of all assignments including readings, background information, and checklists
Cost: Introductory Price $179 until June 1, 2017
How to Attend
Take it at Your Convenience.The course is independent study and self-paced so you can begin and complete it when you want.
Access: Watch it from anywhere with an internet connection.
To pre-enroll: It’s easy. Ask your parents to sign up for course information on the home page of the Center for Homeschooling site. We will send you a notice when this and other new courses come online. You can then click on the link which will take you to the course enrollment. The modules will be fed to you one at a time, so that you can complete them at your convenience. That’s it. Simple and easy to enroll.
This course is designed for middle school, and high school level students. A college level class will be coming soon.
Read to join? Sign up now.
How does it Work?
The steps are easy to follow. Watch short engaging online class lectures, read and complete assignments, and even take a few fun assessments along the way. All of the modules are designed to help you better master the materials and be well prepared. You then use this new information to plan changes to how you will study and measure the results. Simple.
This program will produce many meaningful benefits for you. You get sound scientific learning principles, along with “take-home“ skills packed with useful knowledge. You will get over 20 new techniques to transform your study and learning practices, including these important benefits:
- Research shows that college “A” students study less than “B” students! They study smarter. Learn how.
- Did you know your brain keeps learning when you take breaks and when you sleep? How to use your Diffused learning process.
- How to study in shorter more powerful bursts.
- Learn what neuroscience tells us about good and bad study habits.
- Explore the techniques used by the winners of the world memory championships.
- Know how to apply the more effective technique of “deliberate practice”
- Have you heard of the Pomodoro technique—it will help you learn faster!
- How to use the Memory Palace to save information into your Long-Term memory.
- Learn how to outsmart procrastination.
- Learn 5 techniques to reduce the need for rereading chapters.