Completing the Learning Strategies Assessment (LSA) is an important opportunity to understand how you can greatly transform your child’s ability to learn.
Does your child have all the tools to be a straight “A” student? Find out now.
Take our free Learning Strategy Assessment (LSA), and get a customized report detailing your child’s study strategies.
- Which of my child’s study strategies are effective, and which are not?
- How can my child learn better and faster?
- What strategies should my child be using to become an expert learner?
- How can I help my child stop wasting time with inefficient study strategies?
Follow these steps to get your free and confidential assessment report:
- Decide which version you will use today. You can select either the short or long form assessment. Both versions will provide you with lots of useful information. Reading the FAQs below can help you decide. You can always take the other one any time you wish.
- Click on one of the green buttons below to start your online assessment.It’s fast – You can complete it for your child in approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Follow the easy directions as you fill out the assessment. You will be rating your child’s current study strategies. When you finish, click the request my report button, and your confidential report will be immediately sent you by email. It’s that simple. Print the report and use it to get started right way improving your child’s study strategies.
“Studying is a skill. If you get good at this skill, you can earn much better grades while spending much less time studying than your peers. The fact that more students don’t take this reality seriously still baffles me — they’re literally wasting dozens of hours a week on unnecessarily inefficient work.”
– Cal Newport, well known author and learning expert